Wednesday 9 October 2024

Vanuatu


What a team! Here we are, ready to get on the water taxi and off
To the mainland for our next adventure.


After a drive through Henry’s village - Mele - our next stop was the local coffee roaster and shop. Tana coffee is available in the restaurant here and I was also able to by some pods to try out in my Nespresso. I may have to get a regular order. 


We accessed lovely Pele island by banana boat and what a welcome when we arrived!! Lovely people and a great walk around the the village before a lovely local lunch. We were so blessed. 





The local village ladies who were available to meet with us. I don’t usually include food pick but we were treated to a delicious local lunch. 


I have a new tale about the origins of the coconut but in the meantime… the coconut / juice  combo was really refreshing on a hot day. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment